Try the apps two review and test approaches to see which works for you. After trying out the free basic version on the app you can purchase either the entire content or choose subchapters applicable to your medical specialization.
The Sobotta App enables you to hone, review and test your anatomy knowledge on the go so that you are prepared, not only for your anatomy tests and exams but also in practice. Around 250.000 new users used the Sobotta Anatomy App to help them succeed in 2016 alone.
Thanks to the constant feedback of existing and new users we have been able to develop the app further adding new features and optimizing existing ones. Together we have built one of the world’s leading medical apps with predominantly five star ratings. Your input drives us to get even better at helping our users achieve their goals.
The Sobotta Anatomy App, based on over 100 years of precision anatomical publishing knowledge, is the easiest and most enjoyable way to learn anatomy and test your skills. It is an anatomically-detailed app with over 25,000 precisely placed pins covering the complete human body:
– General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
– Internal Organs
– Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy.
The Sobotta Anatomy App ranks among the best mobile anatomy atlas and training apps for the mobile and tablet use on the market today! It enables you constantly improve your knowledge in more than one way by allowing you to actively choose between two different study approaches:
– The Classical Method: Study each figure step-by-step
– The Elsevier Method: Choose the opportunity to cyclically repeat terminology you find difficult
or hard to remember in order to increase knowledge intake
KNOWLEDGE IN ANATOMY
The Sobotta Anatomy App is a learning-designed anatomy atlas that was developed and tested in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen, two professors of human anatomy. Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke is MD Professor and Head of Department of Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen is Head Department Anatomy II at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen.
• The basic version includes 40 anatomy figures for FREE
• In App purchase of entire content (around 1.600 figures) or choose relevant anatomic subsets
• Unmatchable image and zoom quality
• Pop-up clinical remarks and legends
• Search (key words or plate numbers)
• Use anywhere and choose between two training modes: classical step-by-step learning or via repetition using the Elsevier method
• Create customized training lists
• The content is available to you in 3 language combinations within your app: English/English, English/Latin, German/Latin
• International anatomic standard terminology – Terminologia Anatomica
• Buy once and use your purchase on up to 3 mobile devices.
• Created for mobile and tablet use
We want to know what you think. Write an app review or send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have technical or feature problems please send the details of the problem along with the device and OS you use to the above mentioned email as well.